Mukti Bioactive Marine Collagen Vitamin C & Hyaluronic Acid 100% Natural
Metal Canister packaging is limited edition.
A natural beauty formulation that supports youthful radiance, as well as:
- Replenish and stimulate the body’s own collagen production
- Create firmer, smoother, younger-looking skin
- Improve skin elasticity
- Increase collagen content in the dermis of skin
- Reduce fine lines, wrinkles and pigmentation
- Strengthen and fortify hair, skin and nails
- Promote healthy digestion and healthy gut microbiome
- Boost hydration and retain skin’s moisture content
Acai – A rich source of antioxidant compounds, particularly anthocyanins and omega-3 fatty acids.
• Acerola – One of the richest sources of vitamin C. Acerola also contains a variety of mineral salts that can help stressed and tired skin to be remineralised.
• Amla – Supports a healthy heart, promotes good blood circulation, aids cell regeneration, digestion and improves mental functions.
• Cranberry – An abundant source of a unique subclass of flavonoids called proanthocyanidins.
• Goji Berry – Contains a complete spectrum of antioxidant carotenoids.
• Jabuticaba – A deep purple fruit that is rich in the unique antioxidant compound, jaboticabin.
• Mangosteen – Rich in a class of very potent antioxidants called xanthones.
• Maqui Berry – Contains astonishing levels of antioxidant compounds. Maqui has the highest ORAC level of any known berry.
• Pomegranate – Contains high levels of ellagic acid, tannins and anthocyanins, which are potent antioxidants.
• Strawberries – Bursting with a unique synergistic combination of antioxidant phytonutrients including anthocyanins, ellagitannins, flavonols, terpenoids, resveratrol and phenolic acids.
• Schisandra Berry – A renowned beautifying elixir used in traditional Chinese medicine it is valued for its antioxidant properties. It contains essential oils, numerous acids, lignans, phytosterols, vitamin C and vitamin E.
• Prebiotics – Jerusalem Artichoke - Inulin found in Jerusalem artichoke root may recover gastrointestinal strength and calcium assimilation as well as being advantageous to the influence of lipid metabolism, which declines in the risk of many health challenges.
• Hyaluronic Acid - is shown to have a durable effect to retain moisture in the skin from inside the body. In a month-long study, surveyed individuals who added hyaluronic acid to their diet showed significant reductions in skin dryness, wrinkles, and improvements in skin moisture and fullness.
• Aloe Vera - assists in soothing and calming gut-related issues and digestion by alkalizing stomach acids. Aloe vera is a rich source of antioxidants and vitamins that may help protect your skin. The important compounds have been shown to neutralise the effects of ultraviolet (UV) radiation, repair your skin from existing UV damage, and help prevent fine lines and wrinkles.
• Resveratrol - a natural polyphenol and antioxidant that’s found in the skin of grapes and has exhibited a range of unique age-defying properties. It acts as a free radical scavenger. Studies have shown an increase in cell proliferation on human fibroblasts and inhibition of collagenase activity.
• Astaxanthin - a superior cell-protecting carotenoid. Studies show that astaxanthin is up to 1000 times more effective than vitamin C, 500 times more effective than vitamin E and 10 times more effective than beta-carotene. It has also been found to enhance the antioxidant actions of vitamin E and C due to possible synergistic effects. Its UV-protective properties have been studied and tested, suggesting that skin sagging and wrinkling can be prevented or minimised by oral administration.
BENEFITS OF MARINE COLLAGEN
- Odourless + Easily Absorbed
- 100% Natural – no additives or preservatives
- Highest Absorption Rate
- Chemical + Heavy Metal Free
- GMO + Antibiotic Free
- Sustainable + Eco-friendly