Loli Matcha Coconut Paste
Clean, green masking magic for a fresh-faced glow.
Created by the first zero waste brand, Loli. Food grade, 100% waterless, no secondary packaging, organic & vegan. Like a matcha latte, but for your face. Just add water and voila – major Green Tea detoxification. This super-cool, chlorophyll paste minimizes pores and blemishes to near nothingness, leaving skin instantly clearer, brighter and smoother. You'll see glowing results after just one use.
- this detoxifying powder-to-paste mask packs superfood ingredients to improve skin texture, elasticity and radiance.
- moringa Leaf regulates sebum to balance oily skin.
- papaya fruit powder contains the enzyme papain to help speed up the shedding of dead skin cells and boost collagen production.
- amla fruit powder—from the sacred amla tree—is brimming with calcium, phosphorous, iron, carotene and vitamins B and C to banish blemishes and brighten dark spots.
- nourishing Coconut Milk soothes and calms while Kaolin clay deep cleans congested skin.
Size: 1.2 oz
How to use:
In a small bowl, blend 2 tsp Matcha Coconut Paste + 2 tsp water, toner or oil. Starting at the center of your face and working outwards, use a mask brush to apply generously to clean, damp skin. Leave on for 20 min. Rinse well and follow with your favorite moisturizer, serum or oil. Can be used up to 2X per week.
For breakouts: make a thicker paste with less liquid.
For sensitive or thinner skin: mix in more liquid to create a thinner mask.
For dry skin: try adding a few drops of our Plum or Tea Seed Elixir into the paste. Stir and apply.
Matcha Coconut Inci: Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Powder(**), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Powder(**), Maltodextrin (Tapioca)(**), Acacia Senegal (Acacia) Powder(**), Kaolin, Moringa Oleifera Leaf Powder(**), Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Powder(**), Phyllanthus Emblica (Amla) Fruit Powder(**), Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit/ Leaf Powder(**)
(*) organic; (**) organic, food grade
WARNING: If you are pregnant or nursing, or have sensitive skin, allergies or any serious medical conditions, do not use these products unless advised by a physician or medical professional that it is safe. A skin patch test is always recommended prior to use.